Stix International House, originally built in 1909, is a center for international students at Washington University in St. Louis.
The Office for International Students and Scholars and the International and Area Studies Program in Arts & Sciences are located in the house.
The house was one of the many gifts to the Washington University in St. Louis by the family of Ernest Stix, who served as a member of the Washington University Board of Directors in 1929. The family had a great interest in international affairs. The dedication ceremony took place on September 30, 1972.