Congress of the South Forty's Resident Student Advisory Board
- We expect that all services will be reviewed by the Resident Student Advisory Board.
- We expect that the Resident Student Advisory Board be informed and consulted about any change to any service.
- We expect that the Resident Student Advisory Board will promptly inform all residents of its proceedings and any other appropriate information.
- We expect that during the summer, the summer representative for Congress of the South Forty will act as consultant for all matters normally headed by the Resident Student Advisory Board.
Long Term Planning and Goals
- Residents expect that they will actively participate in long term plans for the South Forty.
- Residents expect the repair of aging facilities and that all residence halls should be renovated to better meet the needs of residents.
We believe that these basic expectations will not be reduced and, if anything, they will expand with time. We recognize that Congress is not inherently a permanent institution and, as the University evolves, Congress might cease to exist. It is our belief that Administrators will respect these expectations in the years to come whether or not Congress of the South Forty continues to exist as a vehicle for representing the needs and views of resident students. In this entire process, the key is the continuing communication between residents and University administration.