The campuses of Washington University in St. Louis foster a variety of centers and institutes that support all aspects of the learning, teaching and research pursuits for our faculty, staff and students.
Our centers and institutes advance the university’s mission of discovering and disseminating knowledge that can enhance our community and our world.
Listed here are a selection of the centers and institutes at the university and its schools. To see more centers and to learn more about organizations at specific schools, please visit the school websites.
Universitywide Centers and Institutes
- Center for Integrative Research on Cognition, Learning, and Education (CIRCLE)
- Center for Research Innovation in Business
- Center for the Study of Race, Ethnicity & Equity
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Gephardt Institute for Civic and Community Engagement
- Institute for Public Health
- Institute for School Partnership
- International Center for Energy, Environment and Sustainability (InCEES)
- Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences (ICTS)
- John C. Danforth Center on Religion and Politics
- McDonnell International Scholars Academy
- Skandalaris Center for Interdisciplinary Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Social Policy Institute
- The Teaching Center
- Tyson Research Center
- The Writing Center