Washington University in St. Louis’ policies, procedures and guidelines assist university students, faculty and administrators in doing the business of the university in ways that are effective, consistent and compliant with university policies.
These resources also apply to members of the general public pursuing business with the university.
- Academic Policies
- Patient Care Policies
- Financial Policies
- Governance Policies
- Graduate and Professional School Policies
- Health and Safety Policies
- Human Resource Policies
- Information Technology, Computers and Internet Policies
- Intellectual Property Policies
- Media Policies
- Research Policies
- Policies for Students
- Student Consumer Information
- University Space and Facility Policies