- All materials to be stuffed in resident mailboxes must be approved/authorized by contacting Residential Life at 314-935-5050.
- Only departments and student organizations registered with Student Union may stuff mailboxes beginning the first Tuesday in September. Exceptions will be made at the discretion of Residential Life.
- Only two persons per department or organization are allowed in the mailroom at any time.
- Hours are Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 2 p.m.-5 p.m. only.
- All material must be small enough or folded to fit in the boxes and not cover the box number. The boxes are approximately 3″ by 5″.
- At least three working days advance notice is required.
- This policy is subject to the conditions of the university policy and procedures for advertising and promotion which is incorporated by its reference.
- Residential Life reserves the right to deny future privileges to persons or organizations not complying with this policy.
Student groups must consult with Student Involvement and Leadership before publicizing any event off campus. Campus parties may not be advertised off campus.
Student Involvement and Leadership reserves the right to apply sanctions and/or deny space for future programs to persons or organizations not complying with these rules.